Thursday, January 5, 2012

A learning experience

Well, I have a funny for all of you happy bloggers.  I had mentioned earlier that I am new to this hobby.  The other night I was trying to check out one of my friend's sites when I encountered a small problem.  I couldn't quite remember how to do that simple but frustrating task.  Then all of a sudden I noticed a new face had popped up under my list of followers.  Instantly I got excited that someone was nice enough to follow me, but quickly all that excitement had turned to something else.  Somehow I managed to "follow" myself!  At first I was really upset feeling rather ridiculous, but now its all pretty funny.  So, like I said, this is a learning experience! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jennifer! I like your blog! I am awarding you the Versatile Blogger award. You have to thank the one that nominated you and then list 7 things about yourself. Then list some blogs you have discovered and tell them you are giving them the award too. Have fun!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny but you are not the first person who follows their own blog! =) I am not sure if I follow my own blog but I guess I should! Welcome to blogging! I am a follower and if you need help just email me or post me a comment. I struggled A LOT at first and figured out a lot on my own. I can say I have been there and done that...and you already have an award...WAHOO! =)

    Come visit me when you get a chance!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete